Friday, December 19, 2008

Charming Holiday Traditions

So in the Kelly household we seem to be starting a tradition. One in which we try to travel and are brutally re-buffed by the elements. Once again Mother nature has given us a big ole F-U and kept us in Brooklyn. Thought I have to say the universe isn't a total bitch, we were notified of our flight cancellation at midnight the night before and were able to re-book for later in the weekend. I have a feeling that wouldn't have been the case if we had waited till morning.

But the flight killing storm that rolled through NYC today did seem to kick off the holiday season in my mind. Today was the first time in 8 years I have wanted a Christmas tree, not to mention a little Baileys in hot chocolate. While I ended up with neither I did find this little gem on the internet



that my friends is how the Holidays are done, with a little bit of Mr. T

No comments: